CH Instruments was established in 1994. Our first instrument series, the Model 600 series electrochemical analyzer / workstation, was introduced at the end of 1994. Since then, new products have been added to provide a full line of electrochemical instrumentation.
Our instruments are controlled from an external PC running Windows (with experimental support for Mac OS X and Linux).
- Ease of use. No plug-in card or other hardware is required on the PC side.
- Versatility. Our instruments offer a rich repertoire of well-established electrochemical techniques, including: potential sweep, step, pulse, alternating current, stripping, and scanning electrochemical microscopy.
- Outstanding performance. Our Model 600E potentiostat and 700E bipotentiostat series are very fast, with cyclic voltammetry scan rates of up to 10,000 V/s. Current down to pico-amperes can be measured directly.
Powerful and intuitive software
- Designed by electrochemists, for electrochemists
- Macro commands for batch experiments
- CV simulation and fitting program
- AC impedance simulation and fitting program
- Interactive 3D graphics
For each instrument series, various models exist to suit different needs and budgets. Our instruments are well-suited for research and teaching alike.
- Check here for a full listing of our instruments.
- Browse and order electrodes and accessories.
- Our brochure and certain software downloads are found here.
- Contact Us
- Feel free to contact us for more information.