- Chemical and biological sensor studies.
- General purpose electrochemical measurements
- Kinetic measurements
- Fundamental research
- Battery studies
- Cases where dual channel measurements are essential
- Rotating ring-disk electrodes (RRDE)
- Either single or dual channel electrochemical detection of flow cell
- Capillary electrophoresis and liquid chromatography
- Chemical and biological sensors
- Conventional electroanalysis
- Electrode surface
- Biological samples
- Solid dissolution
- Liquid/liquid interfaces and membranes studies
- Array electrode characterization and sensor studies
- It can be used for eight independent cells or for eight working electrodes in a same solution
- For applications involving higher current and compliance voltage
- Sensor studies
- Field applications
- Simultaneous amperometric, voltammetric and open-circuit measurements
- Multianalyte sensing
- Cellular studies (in vitro and in vivo)
- Generation-collection experiments
- For making high density and high accuracy solution arrays
Electrodes and Accessories:
Click for our full accessory list.
ALS Electrodes and Accessories:
Accessories offered by our partner ALS.
Click for more details on software functions and applications.
Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy
edited by Allen J. Bard, Michael V. Mirkin